College Transition Coordinator
Carmen High School of Science and Technology: Southeast Campus
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
4. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
The biggest piece of advice would be to make genuine connections. This could lead to new job prospects, partnerships, and other impactful things that will help you understand the "why" behind the career path.
5. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love breakfast food. So definitely pancakes, eggs, with a side of bacon!
6. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I am a total dog dad. I have 3 dogs that I can talk about non stop. Winnie is my queen and she's an 8 year old mini dachshund, Oso is my LA Dodgers watching buddy and he's an 4 year old mini dachshund, and Cali is my LA Lakers girl and she's a 3 year old Pitbull. They each have their own personality, but they are all my babies.